Grab Life by the Goals Squad - Membership Agreement
Updated June 2023
This Agreement is entered into by and between: Lauren Widrick Coaching, LLC (“the Coach”) and Member (“the Member”) whereby the Coach agrees to provide training, coaching, and networking services via the Grab Life by the Goals Membership (“The Membership”) The term “Coach” includes Lauren Widrick Coaching, LLC and any/all team members who provide services within the Membership.
1) Coach-Member Relationship
- The Member is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own results, decisions, and actions. The Coach is not liable or responsible for any actions or inactions (direct or indirect) that the Member takes as a result of participating in the Membership.
- The Coach does not guarantee specific outcomes (financial or otherwise) for the Member, solely as a result of the Member participating in the Membership. The Coach will provide education, training, tools, and personalized guidance to the Member, but implementing these learnings is the sole responsibility of the Member.
- The Member acknowledges that coaching/training/learning in the Membership does not constitute or substitute for legal, financial, tax, or insurance advice, or any other advice from a licensed professional outside the coaching industry.
- The Member acknowledges that, while sensitive/personal topics may be discussed, coaching does not constitute or substitute for therapy, counseling, or mental health treatment of any kind.
2) Membership Agreement
The Member agrees to participate in a 6-month membership term. There is no partial-term membership or month-to-month option, and there is no early termination option. By entering into this agreement, you are committing to the full membership fees, even if you abandon the Membership.
The Membership includes:
- Access to all calls and in-person events scheduled in the community
- A robust on-demand course library
- Access to private MightyNetwork for online networking
The Membership does not include:
- One-on-one calls, e-mail, phone or text access to Lauren Widrick. All communications take place via the Mighty Network
- Any number of guaranteed leads or referrals for your business
3) Schedule and Fees
The membership is for 6 calendar months, starting on the date of purchase.
The total fee for the 6 month term is $4000.00 (if paid in full) or $4500.00 (if paid in 6 monthly installments of $750.00).
If the Member selects the payment plan, the payments will be deducted automatically from the card on file every 30 days for 6 consecutive months. If the card on file is declined during the payment plan, the Coach’s team will notify the Member of the issue via e-mail. Member has three (3) business days to provide a valid card before membership is suspended (and any membership activities missed due to failed payment is forfeited by the Member during that time).
If rates change before this agreement has been signed and dated, the prevailing rates will apply. Lauren Widrick Coaching, LLC does not issue refunds of previously settled funds for services rendered.
This Agreement fixes the Member’s fees for a full calendar year. Lauren Widrick Coaching, LLC has the right to raise rates thereafter for continuing membership.
4) Membership Policies
- Members are welcome to participate in any/all activities available in the membership (Zoom calls, in-person events, courses, and online conversation). There is no limit to the amount of activities each Member participates in.
- All activities, events, and online forums are for Members only. Members may not share login information for MightyNetwork with any other parties, nor may they bring non-Members to events (unless specified as a Member-Guest event).
- The following types of communication are directly prohibited in the Membership, and will be grounds for immediate removal with no refund:
- Hate speech or politically divisive topics
- Direct solicitation or overt sales
- Sexual advances
- Disparaging/judgmental comments with the intent to harm or defame (toward members or non-members).
- Sensitive data about another person or company (financials, addresses, etc.)
- Spamming (constant posting or direct messaging of another member).
- Distribution of training materials inside the Membership to non-Members.
- Any other communications the Coach deems disruptive or harmful to the community
In-Person Event Policies:
- The full cost of Membership events are covered by Membership fees, unless otherwise noted. There will occasionally be additional premium, ticketed events Members may elect to purchase.
- The Member assumes full risk and responsibility for attending the event. The Coach is not held liable for any injury or illness resulting from the event, including traveling to and from the event. If alcohol is served at an event, the Member agrees to drink responsibly and the Coach’s team has the right to stop serving an individual who is clearly intoxicated. The Coach and team assume no liability for Member alcohol consumption and direct/indirection actions and events resulting from consumption.
- Events may be cancelled or rescheduled at the Coach’s discretion at any time.
6) Photo/Media Release
By entering this agreement, Members agree to be photographed or filmed at in-person events, and gives permission for Lauren Widrick Coaching, LLC and team to use those images for marketing purposes. If a Member doesn’t wish to be photographed or filmed, the Member can notify the Community Manager or similar team member, and the they’ll make a good faith effort not to include the images and footage.
7) Confidentiality and Disclosure Policies
The Membership is a safe space of trusted communication. The Coach and team will foster an environment of confidentiality and will immediately remove members who are found to be sharing sensitive, private Member conversations with non-Members. However, this agreement and membership do not constitute a legal Non-Disclosure agreement. It’s the responsibility of the Member to keep legally sensitive data (trade secrets, sensitive financial data, intellectual property of other entities) out of the Membership. The Coach and team are not liable for legal confidentiality breaches that take place in the membership (Example: A member sharing their employers trade secrets with the group).
The Member agrees to keep all conversations that occur within the Membership strictly confidential. Sharing another Member’s sensitive information (Example: intention to quit their job) outside the Membership is grounds for immediate removal from the Membership and potential legal recourse.
8) Ownership of Written Materials
All materials, workbooks, exercises, and documentation included in the Membership are the intellectual property of Lauren Widrick Coaching, LLC. The Member does not have ownership of this information, which is protected by federal copyright laws. These documents and materials are not permitted to be shared publicly or sold without the expressed permission of Lauren Widrick Coaching. They may be shared with trusted friends and family, for the purpose of the Member getting supported on their journey, ensuring there is no intent to sell or redistribute.
If Members elect to create materials for the Membership (Example: create a training video for the course library), it become the intellectual property of Lauren Widrick Coaching, LLC. The Coach agrees not to sell or distribute Member-created materials outside the membership without the expressed permission of the Member.
9) Cancellation/Missed Session Policy
The Member will attend the Membership activities at their discretion and within their availability. Members will be required to RSVP to events and are not required to notify the Coach and team if they cannot attend. Members are responsible for the full Membership fees, even if they elect not to attend events.
10) Record Retention Policy
The Member acknowledges that the Coach has disclosed his/her record retention policy with respect to documents, information and data acquired or shared during the term of the Coach-Member relationship. Such records will be maintained by the Coach in a format of the Coach’s choice (print or digital/electronic) for a period of not less than 5 years.
11) Early Closure
This Agreement is a commitment to a full 6-month Membership. Members may not end their contract or payments before the 6-month term, and no refunds will be issued of previously settled funds. By entering the Membership, the Member agrees to pay the year's Membership fees in full, even if they elect to stop participating in the Membership.
The only exception applies to the 30-day Money-Back Guarantee. If the Member joins and realizes it's not a good fit within the first 30 days, the Coach will issue a full refund no questions asked. The refund will be applied to the credit card used at registration, and the payment processor (Stripe) may take up to 10 business days to process the refund.
If the Coach, in her sole discretion, feels that the Member is disruptive or detrimental to the community, The Coach may elect to end the contract early and release the Member from the Membership. If the Member is released for direct violation of community policies, the Member will not be issued a refund and will still be responsible for the full payment.
Aside from the 30-day Money-Back Guarantee, Lauren Widrick Coaching, LLC does not issue refunds of previously settled funds. Any payment not made when due will be turned over to a collection agency within 30 days of payment not being received.
12) Limited Liability
Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the coaching services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall the Coach be liable to the Member for any indirect, consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Member may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this Agreement, and the Member’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the Member to the Coach under this Agreement for all services rendered through and including the termination date.
13) Entire Agreement
This document reflects the entire agreement between the Coach and the Member and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Agreement may not be amended, altered or supplemented except in writing signed by both the Coach and the Member.
14) Dispute Resolution If a dispute arises out of this Agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Member and Coach agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to 30 days after notice given. If the dispute is not so resolved, and in the event of legal action, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover attorney’s fees and court costs from the other party.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
17) Applicable Law
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws provisions.
18) Binding Effect
This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and permissible assigns.